Top Three Thursday
Your weekly productivity newsletter
What's in it for you?
A summary and personal insights about an article related to productivity, mental health and/or work-life balance.
Two recommendation of something worth reading, watching or listing to, including my top three takeaways.
Three recommendation for you. This could be a survey, article, song, someone to follow or a little bit of self-promotion.
We won’t bombard your inbox with spam and we won’t sell your email address. Pinky promise.
Oh, and please don’t forget the annoying confirmation email. Check your junk mail if you can’t find it.
- #13 More time off (18 February 2021)
- #12 How to get better sleep? (11 February 2021)
- #11Do you lack creativity or motivation? (4 February 2021)
- #10 Purpose or stress? (28 January 2021) => 26 subscribers
- #9 Can you wait 10 minutes? (21 January 2021)
- #8 Information input and priorities (14 January 2021)
- #7 Stop procrastinating. Set better goals (7 January 2021)
- #6 Hangovers and getting started (again) (31 December 2020)
- #5 It’s the most wonderful time for reflection (24 December 2020) => 17 subscribers
- #4 Focus, focus, focus (17 December 2020)
- #3 Kill the beast with these productivity hacks (10 December 2020)
- #2 Common Beliefs (3 December 2020)
- #1 Do you know the power of words and morning routines? (26 November 2020)